Wednesday 30 November 2011

Thank You, TWECS

A few days have passed, giving me time to fully contemplate the impact the TWECS Nicaragua project has meant to me.  As many of you know, this is something I have wanted to become involved with for a number of years.  The days in clinic far surpassed anything I imagined or hoped for.

Firstly, I'd like to thank the entire team for working together so beautifully in providing the gift of sight to the people of Nicaragua.  I commend you all for your hard work and dedication.  I can certainly say I am better for knowing each and every one of you.

Secondly, I'd like to thank the people of Nicaragua, for none of this project would have been possible without them--from the translators, to the Bomberos, to our partner Gerry,  and many, many more.  A true display of working together in this world for ultimate good.  We are, after all, all connected.

And above all, a special thank you to Dr. Marina Roma-March and Derrick March, Founders of TWECS.  How do you truly thank those who infinitely change the outcome of one human beings life?  And continue to do so globally for thousands upon thousands on our beautiful planet.

I am truly humbled, truly grateful, forever changed...

With much love and warmth,
Sue Sakaki

1 comment:

  1. That's a good job by the team. Well appreciated. My best wishes.
    Regards,
    eye doctors fort lauderdale

    ReplyDelete